Victoria Israel Innovation Voucher
As part of the Victorian Government's Boost Your Business Program, the Victoria Israel Innovation Vouchers are available to support Victorian businesses develop their innovative technology products with Israeli business partners and for the Israel market.
At a glance
Victoria Israel Innovation Vouchers offer assistance of up to $50,000 to help businesses develop new products, processes and services, to introduce new products or processes into their businesses, and to enter new export markets and secure export opportunities.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 22 December 2019.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for assistance under the program:
- Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
- Have an operating presence in Victoria
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria)
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
Commonwealth, State and Local Government agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
What you get
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives. There are two types of vouchers:
- Innovation – projects that will support the development of new or improved products and services
- Market Engagement – projects that will increase the number of Victorian companies entering new export markets
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
Applicants need to:
- read the Boost Your Business Voucher Plan Guidelines PDF, 779.4 KB
- submit an application online with an attached quotation by 5 pm Friday 13 July 2018
Applications close Sunday, 22 December 2019.
Other Voucher Streams available
Explore the other Voucher Streams available for Victorian businesses to help them become more productive, employ more people, improve market access and in general, increase their scale, diversity, and profitability: