Beauty and Wellness Mission to Europe: June 2021
Global Victoria will be running a Beauty and Wellness Virtual Trade Mission (VTM) to Europe on 29 and 30 June 2021.
Delivered in partnership with ECRM – a leading provider of business-to-business matching with a focus on the beauty and personal care industry –VTM participants will experience a tailored two-day program of one-to-one meetings with European category buyers and potential partners.
This VTM is an excellent opportunity to showcase your products to qualified leads in Europe, through a tailored, one-to-one schedule of meetings. The program has a retail focus and will facilitate connections with buyers across the following channels:
- Beauty Stores
- Premium Beauty
- Organic and Bio Stores
- Online Marketplace.
The mission will target Victorian companies with purpose driven and indie brands:
- Purpose driven brands: brands that are socially, environmentally, and economically relevant with a strong social platform;
- Indie brands: brands backed by passionate owner/operators with an entrepreneurial spirit that drive innovation, quality ingredients, sustainable manufacturing, and a strong social platform.
Join our information session
To hear more about the Beauty and Wellness VTM to Europe, register for our information session taking place on Thursday 29 April, 2021.
What types of businesses should apply?
Victorian Beauty, Wellness and Personal Care companies with brands in the following categories are invited submit an expression of interest for this opportunity:
- Skin Care
- Feminine Care.
Why should you attend?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your products to qualified leads in Europe looking for new and innovative brands with a tailored, one-on-one schedule of meetings
- You will be supported by the Victorian Government in following up on leads
- Global Victoria will support approved Victorian companies with a co-contribution towards the ECRM program participation fee.
Global Victoria will support approved companies with a co-contribution to the ECRM program participation fees as outlined above, as well as:
- tailored one-on-one business matching with qualified buyers
- post-mission briefing with delegates
- assistance with follow-ups
Virtual trade mission details
Mission dates: 29-30 June 2021
Applications: Currently open
Applications close: Friday 7 May 2021
Want to know more?
For further queries or to express your interest to participate, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com