BIO Europe 2019: Hamburg Germany
The Victorian Government, through Global Victoria, invites export-ready Victorian life science companies to join a trade mission to BIO Europe in Germany from 11 to 13 November, followed by a two-day program in Switzerland.
VIDEO: BIO Europe 2019
Why BIO Europe?
As Europe’s largest life science partnering conference, BIO Europe offers opportunities to engage with global life science partners. The event has been a critical platform for industry and academic experts in the life science sector.
In 2019, BIO Europe had over 2000 exhibitors from 60 countries participating.
It has played an important role in facilitating interaction between global companies/organisations and stimulating business opportunities for 25 years.
On this trade mission, Global Victoria will:
- provide a booth for Victorian delegates exclusively, with a 300 EUR discount of the registration fee for Victorian companies
- provide space for organisations to display their marketing material
- promote any announcement a company may like to make
- provide on ground support from our UK/Europe VGTI office
- plan targeted networking events, including a formal welcome and a networking reception in Zurich, Switzerland.
What types of businesses should attend?
Applications are sought from Victorian life science companies including:
- pharmaceutical organisations
- Professional services (consulting, law)
- CRO’s and service providers specialising in the areas of:
- Cell therapies
- drug discovery
Why should you attend?
The mission will enable delegates to:
- build market insights
- explore market opportunities
- expand their networks
- showcase their capabilities
- identify potential partners and customers.
The mission will include business matching meetings, business networking opportunities and attendance at BIO Europe and in Switzerland.
- A conference call to discuss your business needs in the market.
- Promotion in the Victorian Government mission’s marketing materials and through social media channels.
- Pre-mission briefing held in Melbourne prior to the official start of the mission.
On the mission
- On-ground assistance from Global Victoria
- Exhibition space at BIO Europe in the Global Victoria booth
- Networking event hosted by Global Victoria with key industry players
- Company profile included in the Mission Directory
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-ups
What's not included?
Global Victoria will not pay for airfares, accommodation, ground transport, or meals outside of official activities, or BIO Europe registration fees (successful applicants will receive a 300 EUR discount of their BIO Europe registration fees).
Mission dates: 11 to 15 November 2019
Locations: 11 to 13 November in Hamburg, Germany, and 14 to 15 November in Zurich, Switzerland
Pre-mission briefing: details to be released soon
Applications open: open 20 September
Applications close: 8 November 2019
For any enquiries or to find out more about the trade mission, contact our Senior Trade Manager for Health Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals, Libby O'Connor by sending her an email