Medtech Pharma: Japan October 2019
The Victorian Government, through Global Victoria, invites export-ready Victorian lifescience companies to join them on a medtech and pharma trade mission to BioJapan, Yokohama.
BioJapan is Asia’s Premier Partnering Event for the biotechnology industry. It has played an important role in facilitating interaction between Japanese and global companies/organisations and stimulating business opportunities for almost two decades.
Over 1000 Organisations from around 34 countries are expected to participate in the event and expected to hold an anticipated 10,000 business meetings over the course of three days.
Global Victoria will
- hold a dedicated area in the Austrade Booth
- provide space for organisations to display their marketing material
- support introductions to Japanese clients
- promote any announcement a company may like to make
- plan targeted networking events including a formal welcome and a networking reception.
What types of businesses should attend?
Applications are sought from Victorian lifescience companies including:
- pharmaceutical organisations
- CRO’s and service providers specialising in the areas of:
- cell therapies
- drug discovery
Why should you attend?
The mission will enable delegates to build market insights, explore market opportunities, expand their networks, showcase their capabilities and identify potential partners and customers.
The mission will include business matching meetings, business networking opportunities and attendance at Bio Japan.
- A conference call to discuss your business needs in the market.
- Promotion in the Victorian Government mission’s marketing materials and through social media channels.
- Pre-mission briefing held in Melbourne prior to the official start of the mission.
On the mission
- On-ground assistance from the Victorian Government
- Exhibition space at Bio Japan in the Austrade booth
- Networking event hosted by the Victorian Government with key industry players
- Company profile included in the Mission Directory.
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-ups
What's not included?
Global Victoria will not pay for delegates airfares, accommodation, meals outside of official activities, convention or registration fees.
Mission dates: Wednesday 9 October to Friday 11 October 2019
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Pre-mission briefing: details to be released soon
Applications open: 22 August 2019
Applications close: 18 September 2019
Want to know more?
If you have any enquiries get in contact with our Senior Trade Manager of Health, Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals, Libby O'Connor by sending her an email.