Money 20/20: Singapore March 2019
Register your interestApplications have now closed for this trade mission. Register with us and keep up to date for any future trade missions, or propose your own.
Global Victoria invites applications to participate in a fintech trade mission to Singapore to attend the Money 20/20 Asia conference and expo. This mission will be delivered in partnership with Austrade, and will include a broad range of fintech innovators from around Australia.
Successful Victorian applicants will be eligible for subsidised tickets to Money 20/20 Asia.
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural mission to Money 20/20 Asia, this trade mission will introduce Victorian FinTech companies to the opportunities available in the dynamic ASEAN region, with Singapore as a key FinTech hub to access these.
What types of businesses should attend?
Victorian companies innovating in the future of money are welcome to apply for this mission. This could include companies operating in the following areas:
- Marketplace lending
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital identity
- Fintech education
Why should you attend?
Money 20/20 Singapore is Southeast Asia’s leading digital finance and fintech expo and conference focussed on gathering key C-level decision makers from major banks, insurance and telecommunications companies, as well as leading fintech innovators and venture capital businesses from across the region.
The mission will include a bespoke full day of industry access visits and meetings with regulators, innovation hubs, banks, and Singapore’s vibrant startup scene. Business matching opportunities will be provided throughout the conference, and we will provide a limited number of subsidised conference tickets for participants.
- An email introduction/conference call to discuss your business needs in the market with the Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) office in Singapore
- Promotion in mission marketing materials produced by Global Victoria and Austrade and through social media channels.
- A pre-mission briefing held in Melbourne
On the mission:
- Subsidised tickets to Money 20/20 Asia for successful Victorian applicants
- gala reception attendance
- Market briefing sessions for Singapore and other countries in the region
- Transportation to and from offsite business meetings within your program
- On-ground assistance and expertise on demand from the Victorian Government
- Business matching meetings provided by Victorian Government office in Singapore and tailored to your specific business needs
- Networking event hosted by the Victorian Government with key industry representatives from the wider region
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-ups
- An evaluation form will be distributed to all participants to receive your valuable feedback
What's not included?
Victorian Government will not pay for delegates airfares, accommodation, ground transport or meals outside of official activities.
Mission dates: 18 to 21 March 2019
Applications: close at midnight Friday 22 February 2019
Please note that applications have closed for this trade mission
Want to know more?
For further information about this trade mission, contact our trade specialist for Professional Services, Alex Veale by sending him an email