Fintech Europe 2020: Paris Fintech Forum & London Extension
Register your interestApplications have now closed for this trade mission. Register with us and keep up to date for any future trade missions, or propose your own.
Global Victoria, in partnership with Austrade, invites export-ready Victorian fintech companies to join a trade mission to France for the Paris Fintech Forum, followed by an extension program to London.
Why Paris and London?
The Paris Fintech Forum is a world-leading event that attracts C-Suite decision makers, investors and regulators from around the world with an emphasis on Europe.
In the current climate of uncertainty around the UK and Brexit, industry is increasingly examining alternate market entry points aside from London to access EU markets. A range of European countries and cities, with Paris among the leaders, are also aggressively positioning themselves as post-Brexit financial services hubs and are working to attract financial services and technology companies. The Paris Fintech Forum is a high-quality event that is kept deliberately boutique in size, with the 2019 edition having 2700 attendees from 75 countries.
Despite the uncertainties of Brexit, London remains at the centre of the global financial service industry, with one of the world’s most vibrant and innovative fintech ecosystems surrounding this. This trade mission will therefore conclude with an extension program in London following the Paris Fintech Forum.
What types of companies should attend?
Global Victoria is seeking applications from:
- All types of fintech
- Blockchain/AI/data companies working in financial services
Why should you attend?
The mission will enable delegates to:
- build market insights
- explore market opportunities
- expand their networks
- showcase their capabilities
- identify potential partners and customers.
The mission will also include business matching meetings, pitching sessions, networking opportunities and site visits.
- A conference call to discuss your business needs in the market
- Promotion in the Victorian Government and Austrade’s mission marketing materials and through social media channels.
On the mission
- One ticket per company to the Paris Fintech Forum
- On-ground assistance and industry introductions from Global Victoria and Austrade’s London and Paris-based staff
- Site visits and networking events in Paris and London
- Business matching and opportunities to pitch your company
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-ups.
What's not included?
Global Victoria will not pay for airfares, accommodation, ground transport, or meals outside of official activities.
Mission dates: 27 to 31 January 2020
Locations: 27 to 29 January in Paris; 30 to 31 January in London
Applications close: 4 December 2019
Applications for this trade mission have now closed
Want to know more?
To find out more and for further information about this trade mission, contact our Senior Trade Manager for Professional Services, Alex Veale by sending him an email