EdTech Trade Mission to India: January to February 2021
Global Victoria's Bangalore Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) office will be facilitating an EdTech virtual trade mission (VTM) to India from 27 to 30 January and business matching meetings in the week of 21 February 2021.
The VTM is scheduled to coincide with The International Education and Skill Summit (TIESS) organised by DIDAC, and aims to scope market opportunities while showcasing Victorian EdTech solutions to potential buyers, collaborating partners and prospective channel partners.
Why should I apply?
The VTM includes opportunities to meet with:
- channel partners and tech companies who provide solutions to India's education sector
- EdTech consultants
- prominent Indian educators and decision makers.
What's included in the program?
The EdTech VTM program will be delivered in two parts.
The first part of the mission is scheduled to coincide with the TIESS conference scheduled from 27-30 January 2021.
The Victorian Government is a partner of TIESS and will provide visibility of the Victorian EdTech companies participating in the VTM, as well as providing delegates with a deeper understanding of the priorities of the Indian Government and the education landscape, and the challenges faced by education institutions in the country.
The second part of the mission is scheduled for the week commencing 21 February and will focus exclusively on:
- one-to-one business matching sessions with distributors and channel partners
- prefixed meetings between 5 to 7 distributors and channel partners, and in some cases with select individual schools or education groups
- customised workshops to demonstrate Victoria's EdTech solutions
- targeted round table sessions for in-depth discussions with senior education leaders who'll provide insights into the mindset and market in the region.
Trade mission details
Mission dates: TIESS scheduled for 27 to 30 January 2021, followed by a Victorian round table and workshop series the week commencing 22 February 2021.
The EdTech virtual trade mission to India will be limited to a maximum of 10 companies selected on a first-come-first-served basis.