Bringing together Heads of State and global business leaders.
Expressions of Interest have now closed for this trade mission.
Global Victoria is seeking Expressions of Interest from Victorian businesses to participate in one of the world’s most premier business forums and engage with international leaders and business communities from Indonesia and other G20 countries.
Please note that all Expressions of Interest will be reviewed by The B20 Indonesia Organizing Committee to ensure a well-rounded representation of countries/economies, industry sectors, size of company, and other demographics.
What is the B20 Summit?
The Business 20 (B20) is the official G20 dialogue forum with the global business community. It aims to deliver concrete actionable policy recommendation on priorities by each rotating presidency to spur economic growth and development.
The B20 Indonesia will officially convey its final recommendation to the G20 Presidency during the B20 Summit on 13 – 14 November 2022 in Bali, Indonesia, which will take place back-to-back with the G20 Summit.
The B20 Indonesia Summit will also feature a networking platform to connect business communities in G20 countries and worldwide through "find & meet" at B20 side events and the B20 online platform.
The objectives of B20 Networking are to strengthen relations between the business communities of G20 member countries, and worldwide to create efficient networking interactions to explore new business opportunities.
Why join B20 Summit?
- Jointly shape key policy priorities for post-pandemic recovery (e.g., creating stronger global value chain)
- Network with international leaders, especially from Indonesia and the surrounding ASEAN region, in a hybrid and safe setting
- Gain exposure to business opportunities in fast-growing Indonesia and the thriving ASEAN region
- Build international presence and recognition through participating in one of the world’s premier business forum
What types of businesses should attend?
Applications are sought from Victorian companies with capability, products/services and thought-leadership roles relevant to the Indonesian market, in the following sectors (but not limited to):
- Skills and Research
- Green Economy
- Health and Medtech
- Digital/Future of Work
Why should you attend?
The mission will enable delegates to build market insights, explore market opportunities, expand their networks and identify potential partners and customers.
A conference call with Global Victoria's Trade and Investment (VGTI) office in Indonesia to discuss your goals for attendance at the event and your business needs in-market . A Pre-mission briefing prior to the official start of the mission.
During the mission
- On-ground assistance from Global Victoria including transportation to and from events
- Access to exclusive networking events with key industry players
- Access to B20 Connect – a platform to help businesses expand their network, explore new business opportunities and foster engagement with potential partners
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-up engagement
What's not included?
- Global Victoria will not pay for your airfares, accommodation, ground transport or meals outside of official activities