Victoria's 10 universities are among the best in the world, with two in the world's top 100 universities and one in the world's top 50 universities.
Our educational institutions offer state-of-the-art facilities, internationally engaged academic staff, access to world-leading research infrastructure and outstanding graduate outcomes.
Victorian university campuses are located in and around Melbourne, as well as throughout regional Victoria, and are active globally offering education, training and research solutions to governments, industry partners and students across the world.
Video: Melbourne, Australia for higher education
- joint research initiatives
- aid and development services
- tailored curriculum development
- joint program delivery
- staff and student exchange
- consultancy services
- customised workforce development programs.
- Information Communications Technology
- medical research
- advanced manufacturing
- water management
- environmental and energy technologies.
Want to learn more?
- Victoria's EdTech Value Proposition presents Victoria’s EdTech capabilities and profiles case studies of select Victorian EdTech companies.
- Our Global Education Network is supported by 14 education representatives based in key offshore markets. Our representatives provide on-the-ground support to Victorian education and training institutions interested in accessing new opportunities and growing their overseas business development activities. Our network can also assist international governments and education institutions looking for opportunities in Victoria.
- Visit our international education market insights page for the latest market updates.
- Learn why Victoria is an investment destination of choice and explore our strengths in tech and innovation.
- Find out about EdTech news and developments from the national body for EdTech, EduGrowth.