Victoria's 10 universities are among the best in the world, with two in the world's top 100 universities and one in the world's top 50 universities.
Our educational institutions offer state-of-the-art facilities, internationally engaged academic staff, access to world-leading research infrastructure and outstanding graduate outcomes.
Victorian university campuses are located in and around Melbourne, as well as throughout regional Victoria, and are active globally offering education, training and research solutions to governments, industry partners and students across the world.
Video: Melbourne, Australia for higher education
- joint research initiatives
- aid and development services
- tailored curriculum development
- joint program delivery
- staff and student exchange
- consultancy services
- customised workforce development programs.
- Information Communications Technology
- medical research
- advanced manufacturing
- water management
- environmental and energy technologies.
Discover how your business can import from Victoria
- Our global education network is located in nine key Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) offices around the globe. Education Services Managers (ESMs) PDF, 3.6 MB provide on-the-ground support to Victorian education and training institutions interested in accessing new opportunities and growing their overseas business development activities. ESMs can also assist international governments and education institutions looking for opportunities in Victoria.