28 Freshwater Place
Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
The Australia China Business Council (ACBC) Victoria is pleased to invite you to to attend their 13th Education Forum.
The theme of this year’s forum is about two important issues relating to Australia’s international education sector:
1. How can Australian education institutions adapt and respond?
- With the ever more competitive international education market environment, Brexit, and the changing USA-China relationship, what changes may we expect in terms of future demand, particularly from the increasingly discerning Chinese segment?
- Are we, as education providers and business organisations, prepared for servicing this sector?
2. How can we strengthen our value proposition by making students more employable upon graduation?
ACBC's guest speakers include experts with deep knowledge of this market, professionals and former international students who understand, through their own experience and observations, what the market demand is.
- The Hon Phil Honeywood, National Executive Director, International Education Association of Australia
- Mr Wa Zong, Education Director, Chinese Embassy Canberra
- Dr Simon Eassom, Executive General Manager, Member Education, CPA Australia
- Ms Laura Matiazzi, Regional General Manager, Northern Victorian, Westpac Agribusiness
- Ms Jing Wang, Lawyer & China Practice Leader, Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Councillor Philip Le Liu, Chair – International Engagement, Deputy Chair – Arts, Culture and Heritage, Deputy Chair – Knowledge City, City of Melbourne
- Professor On Kit Tam, Chair of the Education Forum, and Vice President of ACBC Victoria
Date: Wednesday 3 July 2019
Location: CPA Australia, Level 20, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
Time: 11.45 am for a 12 to 2.45 pm event
Cost: $75 for ACBC members, $135 for General Admission (+GST and online booking fee)