1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf, Melbourne, Australia
The Australia China Business Council (ACBC) Victoria is pleased to invite you to to attend the Australia-China Economic Trade and Investment Expo (ACETIE) 2019.
In recent years, Australia and China (two countries with strong economic complementarities) have been supporting free trade and promoting the healthy development of China-Australia trade.
In the face of the new challenges of protectionism, what should China and Australia do? ACETIE 2019 – a three-day exhibition and one-day conference – will provide a platform to unpack, explore and discuss the prospects.
Speakers at the main forum include:
- The Hon Andrew Robb AO, Chair of the ACETIE, Former Australian Minister for Trade and Investment
- The Hon Daniel Andrews, Premier of Victoria (TBC)
- The Hon Malcolm Turnbull, former prime minister of Australia
- The Hon Dr Craig Emerson, Director of the Australian APEC Study Centre at RMIT, former Australian Minister for Trade and Competitiveness
- The Hon Bob Carr, former Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Sally Capp, Lord Mayor of Melbourne
- Peter Nathan, CEO Asia Pacific at The a2 Milk Company
- Zong Qing Hou, Founder of Wahaha Group
There will be over 300 exhibitors, over 20,000 participants and over 30 delegations from China providing many networking opportunities for participants.
The Australia-China Economic Trade & Investment Expo (ACETIE) 2019 is organised by the Australia China Business Council (ACBC) and the China Chamber of Commerce in Australia (CCCA), supported by the Victorian Government, and chaired by the Hon Andrew Robb AO, former Australian Minister for Trade and Investment.
Date: 12 to 14 July 2019
Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf