Austrade invites Australian food and beverage companies to showcase your products at selected Austrade offices in the Middle East.
Austrade is seeking Australian food and beverage exporters interested in a low cost and low risk opportunity to expand into growing markets in the Middle East.
Join their first regional showcase where Austrade specialists from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait will present your products to selected local importers.
Austrade has excellent connections across the Middle East with a variety of local retailers, distributors, and food service companies. This is a cost-effective form of market research for companies looking to export to the Middle East.
Feedback will be collated on your product catalogues, pricing and samples and you will be advised about the level of interest from the local parties. For products that generate considerable market interest, Austrade will assist Australian companies with recommended next steps to partner with interested local buyers.
Why should you participate?
- Opportunity to test the potential for your products in a number of new markets
- Utilise the experience of Austrade specialists to present your products to well-known customers
- Be part of a showcase featuring high quality Australian food products
- Low cost market research option
- Leverage these introductions to potentially establish partnerships through direct contact or Austrade supported video conferences
Want to know more?
Find out more and register your interest by visiting Austrade's website.