336-348 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Australia
RMIT University is leading a multi-pronged, multi-disciplinary approach to navigating the complex challenges ahead. Together with the right policy settings, this will become the foundations for a thriving social economy sector.
ignite is positioning Victoria as a world leader in innovation, new technology development and creativity.
It brings together business leaders with universities in bespoke partnerships to research, develop and commercialise innovative products, services, business models and processes. ignite is supported by the Victorian Government, CSIRO and IP Australia.
The series is:
- affirming Victoria as the knowledge capital of Australia
- encouraging more business leaders to partner with universities
- creating stronger links to other innovative economies
- attracting more students, lecturers and researchers from overseas to Victorian universities
- attracting more students, particularly women, to study science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) subjects
- attracting business and investment within Victoria.
Dates: Friday 3 May 2019
Location: RMIT University Storey Hall – 336-348 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Time: 9 to 11 am