8 Whiteman St
Southbank , Melbourne, Australia
The MaaS 2019 Melbourne conference will bring together senior policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives to explore the technology and new concepts that are driving consumer mobility choices today
For one day only, over 200 transport technology professionals will network, do business and access industry leaders and Keynote Speakers.
Building on the success of the inaugural 2018 conference, Mobility as a Service 2019 | MaaS 2019 Melbourne will continue the discussion amongst policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives to explore the technology and new concepts driving consumer mobility choices today.
Topics proposed include:
- Integrated multi modal ticketing and payment
- Public transport operator challenges
- State and National Government perspectives and policy
- What’s the business model?
- Overcoming legacy contract models
- Lessons learnt and best practices
- Technologies and platforms, integrations for users and stakeholders
- MaaS is for the people – stories told, case studies, community
- Learnings from overseas
- How does Australia compare with overseas economies of scale
- Standardization and Harmonization
- Data security
- Trials and Pilots
- Discussion and networking
- Q&A and open dialogue sessions
Date: Thursday 2 May 2019
Venue: Crown Promenade Hotel - 8 Whiteman St, Southbank
Want to know more?
For more information about the event, visit the ITS Australia website.