A sit-down light lunch will be provided to guests during the forum.
Richmond, Melbourne, Australia
Global Victoria is proud to support this forum brought to you by the Australia China Business Council (Victoria). Guest speakers will discuss the benefits that sports and related industries bring to the Victorian economy and how to get involved in this growing sector.
With the third annual AFL Match scheduled for 2 June in Shanghai between St Kilda and Port Adelaide, the excitement is building.
ACBC are pleased to bring together sector experts to hold an in-depth panel discussion about the business of sport and the China market, as well as share their success stories.
The forum will focus on a range of sport-related topics, including:
- Victoria’s export of various sports
- the allied businesses associated with sporting industries
- the impact of sports industries on the Victorian economy
- how organisations can leverage opportunities that arise from major sporting events
Moderated by Tom Parker – Australian Football League and Vice President ACBC Victoria, the panelists include:
- Matt Finnis – CEO St Kilda Football Club
- Jeremy Loeliger – CEO National Basketball League
- Case Study – to be confirmed
- State Government Representative – to be confirmed
Date: Thursday 2 May 2019
Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – room to be confirmed
Time: 11.45 am for a 12 pm to 2 pm forum
Cost: $66 for ACBC members, $99 for non-members (+GST and online booking fee)