55 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia
Looking to set up or expand your tech business in Europe? Join us for this special seminar 'Doing business in Europe: technology'.
Featuring presentations from Germany, France, Ireland, Belgium and the Netherlands, this is a rare opportunity to see how each market's tech capabilities compare, and what opportunities exist in each market for Victorian companies.
- Heiko Stumpf – Director Australia and New Zealand, Germany Trade and Invest
- Antoine Chery – Head of the Economic Service for Australia and New Zealand, Embassy of France
- Adeline Tan – Country Manager Australia, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
- Luca Bottallo – Director Australia, Flanders Investment and Trade Belgium
- Kathryn O'Shea – Director Australia and New Zealand, IDA Ireland
- David Urry – Europe Landing Pad Manager, Berlin Austrade
Concluding with a panel of Victorians that have successfully entered the European market, and moderated by Export Council of Australia, we'll get to the core of why engaging with Europe as a tech company is so worthwhile.
Networking drinks and nibbles will give you the opportunity to speak in depth with our fantastic speakers.
Date: Thursday 5 September 2019
Location: Investment Centre Victoria, Level 46, 55 Collins Street Melbourne
Time: 3.30 pm arrival for a 4 pm to 6.30 pm seminar- drinks and nibbles provided
Registrations: close on Wednesday 4 September 2019
Want to know more?
For further information about this event, contact us by sending an email.