Including a fully curated program and site visits to the major fintech ecosystems across Europe, as well as attendance to Europe’s signature fintech event, the Paris Fintech Forum, Victorian financial technology, regtech, insurtech or blockchain/AI/data companies working in financial services interested in doing business in Europe and the UK are encouraged to register an expression of interest.
The success of last year’s delegation to the Paris Fintech Forum saw a group of Australian fintechs take the world stage. This year, in addition to the Paris Fintech Forum, Austrade will be running a boot camp including side trips to Germany’s and Switzerland’s ecosystems where you'll be meeting a range of stakeholders in three key European markets.
Paris Fintech Forum brings together quality CEO’s and speakers with this year, including:
- Christine Lagarde
- Ministers of Finance from across EU
- Starling Bank
Why should you attend?
You'll witness first-hand a variety of ecosystems in multiple markets, in Berlin, Frankfurt, Zurich and Paris. You'll also take part in a speed date with Europe’s banking and finance industry.
- Network with potential customers.
- Experience an immersive learning component to;
- help companies adopt their pitch to European markets
- get to grips with the regulatory and legal landscape
- learn about the EU and UK's Open Banking progress, GDPR and PSD2
- Join the European Landing Pad as a virtual network member or for a residency following the program.