Ascot Vale, Victoria, Australia
The Victorian Government is seeking applications from export-ready Victorian food and beverage organisations to participate as official Victorian Exhibitors at Global Table 2019, taking place in Melbourne from 3 to 6 September 2019.
We've extended the Expression on Interest registration until 31 July 2019.
What is Global Table?
Global Table is a dynamic new business event that connects global industry leaders, innovators, corporates and governments who are committed to transforming the food industry towards a more sustainable future through trade, investment and innovation.
Taking place over three bumper days this September, Global Table will bring together Australia’s agri-food industry and connect them with the rest of the world through a series of internationally focussed and interactive business events, including conferences, workshops, direct business matching and regional business site visits.
Emerging and export-ready Australian exhibitors in the categories of dairy, meat, grocery line, grains and baking, and non-alcoholic beverages are encouraged to take part in what will be Australia's biggest agribusiness event to showcase their innovation and expertise.
Please note that Global Table 2019 will not include producers from alcoholic beverages or fresh horticulture in the Trade Zone.
Why exhibit at the Trade Zone?
The Victorian Government will host a Victorian Trade Zone at the trade show to support eligible Victorian organisations to exhibit.
Victorian Exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase their products at the Global Table Trade Zone and connect to new opportunities with international buyers and visitors attending the Expo.
The Victorian Government is offering a subsidy of up to $2200 for approved and qualified Victorian exhibitors. Places for the subsidy are limited though and will be distributed as a first-come, first-served basis. See below for more details.
Eligibility, terms and conditions
Applications will be subject to an approval process and participation will be at the discretion of the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR).
As the main component of the Global Table program, it's expected the successful candidates will be available to:
- exhibit for three days at the Trade Zone
- participate in all official networking functions
- engage in business matching events with key international decision makers from the food and beverage industry hosted by the Victorian Government.
The Victorian Government will not cover any costs or other expenses that don't fall within the official Event Program.
What's the process?
- Register an Expression of Interest
- The Victorian Government in partnership with Global Table will pre-qualify export-ready Victorian exhibitor applicants
- Once approved, Global Table will contact the successful candidates and provide:
- an exhibitor manual with detailed event info
- additional display options for hire
- opportunities to purchase additional tickets and to upgrade packages, if required
- The $2200 subsidy will be reimbursed post-event for Victorian exhibitors who have met all the export-ready business criteria including accepting the terms and conditions set out by both the Victorian Government and Global Table and completion of the Event Evaluation.
Event detailsDates: Tuesday 3 September to Friday 6 September 2019
Location: Melbourne Showgrounds - Epsom Road, Ascot Vale
Cost for Victorian exhibitors: $2420 for a Standard Trade Booth - upfront payment is required.
The Victorian Government is offering a subsidy of up to $2200 for approved and qualified Victorian exhibitors. Places for the subsidy are limited though and will be distributed as a first-come, first-served basis.
Expressions of interest have been extended to Friday 31 July 2019
Want to know more?
Find out more about Australia's biggest ever food and beverage Expo by sending the team at Global Table an email.