Global Victoria, in partnership with Austrade invites you to their seminar briefing tailored to inform Australian businesses, education and research institutions on opportunities to work with key multilateral finance and international development agencies.
Why should you attend?
- Understand how to engage with key multilateral finance and international development agencies such as the ADB, WB and DFAT.
- Hear about their key market and sector priorities as well as ongoing and upcoming business opportunities.
- Learn how the banks are seeking closer engagement with the private sector, education and research institutions to access the latest expertise and solutions.
- Gain insights into what constitutes a successful bid and proposal.
- Learn about assistance from Austrade and your State Government.
Who should attend?
- agriculture and food security
- disruptive technologies
- education and training
- environment, climate change and disaster risk management
- infrastructure, urban development and future cities
- public sector management
- transport and roads
This Australia-wide program will comprise of a webinar and seminar. We recommend attending both to gain the full benefits of the program.
- 17 September 2019 – Asian Development Bank (ADB) Procurement 101 webinar
- 30 September 2019 – face-to-face seminar with targeted presentations on the sectoral and geographical priorities and contractual opportunities by the ADB, World Bank (WB) and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) providing:
- practical advice, tips, lessons learned and case studies on international development projects
- focused sessions on liveable cities and Pacific region opportunities
- one-on-one meetings with ADB, WB and DFAT representatives.
Dates: Monday 30 September
Location: Investment Centre Victoria, level 46,55 Collins St Melbourne
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Registrations: close 23 September
Dates: Tuesday 17 September
Location: at your workstation
Time: 11 am to 12.30 pm
Want to know more?
For more information about the seminar, please get in contact with Austrade's Business Development Manager, Sheila Trance by sending her an email or calling her on +61 2 902 5523.