1 Lake Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Austrade, in collaboration with the Australian Space Agency are seeking expressions of interest to attend the 36th Annual Colorado Space Symposium, as part of the Australian Space Industry Delegation.
The delegation will be jointly led by the Australian Space Agency and Austrade.
The 36th Space Symposium, Colorado Springs, Denver USA will be held from Monday 30 March – Thursday 2 April.
The proposed Australian Space Industry Delegation program will be incorporated into this schedule, with delegates participating in the Space Symposium program, as well as specific tailored events.
The program includes:
- A briefing or working lunch with key industry partners (Monday, 30 March 2020)
- A full day (Monday, 30 March 2020) capability showcase to key US government representatives responsible for the NASA Artemis project across three key areas of capability
- Participation in the "G'Day Space Industry Xchange" - the Australian Government's feature event at the Symposium on Wednesday evening 1 April 2020.
- Other events/opportunities TBA
Austrade are seeking interest from Australian companies with capabilities that can support NASA’s Moon to Mars Mission, including in the areas listed below.
What types of businesses should participate?
Representatives from Australian space companies with capabilities in any of the following areas:
- Optical Communications
- In-Situ Resource Utilisation (ISRU) research
- AI and Machine Learning
- Digital mapping of celestial bodies including the Moon or Mars
- Broader supply chain functions related to the NASA Moon to Mars missions.
Date: 30 March to 2 April 2020
Location: The Broadmoor Hotel, 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States Of America
Application deadline: 31 January 2020
Want to know more?
For further information and to answer any questions you might have, contact Daniel Hunter by sending him an email.