The Export Council of Australia (ECA) has created a free online training program with the support of Austrade to assist food & beverage (F&B) exporters using FTAs and accessing Asia.
- Three FREE online learning modules - access remotely and review in your own time:
- Module 1: The Fundamentals of Free Trade Agreements – a practical guide on how to best utilise Australia’s FTAs (50 minutes)
- Module 2: The Australia-Hong Kong FTA (A-HKFTA) (40 minutes)
- Module 3: The China-Australia FTA (ChAFTA) (40 minutes)
- Webinar discussion (pre-recorded) – Hear from industry experts and Australian businesses who are already in the market (60 minutes).
Who should sign up?
Tailored for small and medium (SME) exporters from the F&B sector to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to understand the fundamentals of FTAs and access selected FTA markets.
Spaces are limited to 40 participants and registration is essential.
How much does it cost?
The online training programs and webinar discussion are completely FREE for SME exporters who register and meet required criteria.
Date: Wednesday 7 October 2020
Book your tickets