#mydigitalmaker Fair is the flagship event of MDEC’s (Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation) #mydigitalmaker Movement.
First held in 2017, the Fair has since become the premier digital tech education exhibition in the country.
Exhibition and webinar/tutorial opportunities are available, particularly for the following Australian organisations:
- Education technology companies targeting the K-12 sector (schools and/or students) with the focus in digital/STEM/21st Century skills are encouraged to participate.
- Universities looking to promote industry 4.0 and digital technology courses such as AI, Big Data, Robotics, Gaming, VR/AR, Drones, 3D printing, Cybersecurity, among others should engage.
The 2020 edition will be conducted virtually, comprising of:
- Virtual Exhibitions
- Virtual Live Conference
- Virtual Webinars, Workshops, & Tutorials
- Digital Community (corporate networking)
- Future of Workplace.
The Fair will be primarily attended by K-12 students, educators, and Malaysian corporations invested in the youth digital skills development. The 2019 edition saw 22,000 attendees with over 50 exhibitors from ASEAN, UK and USA, among others.
With the target of attracting 30,000 K-12 students and educators to the event, this platform is a strategic channel to engage the Malaysia market during coronavirus (COVID-19). Who should attend: Australian education technology and universities specialising in the digital skills and STEM-related training.
- EduTech Exhibitor (Digital enabler including eStore integration) - 4 September
- University Exhibitor (Pathway Enabler) - 4 September
- Workshop, Tutorial or Competition (open for everyone) - 11 September.