The Australia China Business Council Victoria (ACBC Vic) is excited to partner with the Victorian Government’s Global Victoria Trade Alliance to offer an extensive program for the revival of Victorian Business.
Through a series of targeted digital workshops exploring export opportunities with China, ACBC Vic aims to empower Victorian exporters to take full advantage of Australia’s largest trading partner, build cross-border relationships and drive Victoria’s global economy.
Session detailsDate: Tuesday 26 October 2021
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (AEDT)
Cost: ACBC Members: free – General Admission: $35 (+GST and booking fee)
Why attend this session?
This session will see China market experts Mark Tanner (China Skinny) and Danny Armstrong in tandem with Toby Graham (SW Accountants & Advisors) address key topics relevant to all exporters including:
- Access to distribution networks.
- Conducting due diligence on distributors/potential business partners in China – including physical inspections of facilities, financial-, reputation- and licensing- due diligence.
- Structuring your trade to optimise your chances of being paid.
- Market research – capitalising on trends, forecasting and the importance of digital platforms.
- Building and maintaining P2P and B2B relationships.
- The importance of protecting your IP, trademarks and logos.
Together with Victoria-China business leaders Nick Henderson (Deputy Commissioner to Greater China) and Virginia Birrell (ACBC Vic), our industry experts will guide you through everything you need to know about in-market distribution and leveraging the immense, highly valuable and constantly changing China market.
The session will include an interactive panel discussion with Q&A.