As part of the Global Victoria Trade Alliance (GVTA), we're proudly supporting Ai Group to deliver the Export Remodelling for Freight and Logistics Resilience program to assist the recovery of Victoria’s exports and help facilitate sustainable and effective support programs and partnerships to industries and sectors affected by the pandemic.
The program will help improve the export capabilities of Victorian businesses and prepare them to adapt to post-COVID freight, logistics and supply chain settings from reconfiguration of global value chains, multi-modal transportation, freight forwarding, warehousing to inventory management.
These are crucial for Victorian and global manufacturing, which may be complex and multilocational. Today’s global value chains require greater resilience and efficiencies in the flow of goods and services between and within countries.
The services and activities delivered for Victorian businesses are freee to attend, and include:
- Practical and timely telephone advice and resources to support export growth.
- Online interactive workshops to provide practical solutions to address exporters’ freight logistics and value chain challenges and disruptions and accelerate export recovery.
- One-on-one coaching/mentoring for customised advisory services and solutions for export business model redesign and enhancement including strategy and action plan, tools, templates, and checklists.
Learn how to manage your global supply chains & logistics for export resilience
Date: Tuesday 28 September 2021
Time: 9:30am to 11:30am (AEST)
Cost: free for Victorian businesses
Registrations are essential
If you are interested in building your competencies to enable you to better manage your supply chains, freight, and logistics for your export markets, this event will be for you. This interactive workshop will share some of the most important aspects of managing your supply chains and logistics risks. You will leave with the confidence to look at your processes with a new sense of understanding and clarity and this will lead you to do business globally more successfully.
This interactive online workshop will cover topics including:
- Managing your global supply chains in the current COVID environment
- Issues to manage because of delayed logistics
- Bridging the gap between demand and supply
- Leveraging Free Trade Agreements to optimise your supply chain
- Why strategy is important for supply chain resilience