Melbourne Edtech Week 2022 will showcase Victoria’s thriving EdTech ecosystem, which is underpinned by its strengths as a major innovation and digital technology hub and a home to world-class education institutions.
Victoria has an exciting and diverse range of EdTech companies and education innovators excelling in globally transformative education solutions. With 33 per cent of Australia’s EdTech companies located in Melbourne, this thriving sector is building successful and collaborative partnerships between technology companies, globally recognised education institutions and industry.
Melbourne Edtech Week is anchored by two internationally recognised hybrid events.
Melbourne EdTech Summit
8 and 9 August
Think Big, Drive Change, Transform Learning
Melbourne EdTech Summit is a four-day hybrid conference. A place to discuss, debate and articulate a vision for the Australian education ecosystem’s role in driving real innovation across the education and skills sector and its connection to the future of work.
The program will combine a thought leadership plenary program with the Innovation Precinct at EduTECH International Congress and Expo.
EduTECH International Congress and Expo 2022
10 and 11 August
EduTECH, Australia’s premier education technology conference, is bringing together Asia Pacific’s leading educators, industry, and government stakeholders to explore digital technology solutions/products services.
The 2022 EduTECH conference features two full days of professional development, including renowned key speakers, masterclasses, parallel conference streams and roundtable sessions.
Learn more about Global Victoria and Victoria’s thriving EdTech sector
- Victoria's EdTech Value Proposition presents Victoria’s EdTech capabilities and profiles case studies of select Victorian EdTech companies.
- Read about the Global Victoria Edtech Innovation Alliance
- Global Victoria’s International Education Market Insights page provides seasonal updates, including EdTech opportunities, from our ESMs.
- Explore our strengths in tech and innovation.
- Stay on top of the latest news and subscribe to Global Victoria’s International Education Industry Newsletter.
- Find out about EdTech news and developments from the national body for EdTech, EduGrowth.