Business plan template
Having a business plan will improve your chances of securing finance and investment. Your plan should be updated periodically to capture:
- contemporary market conditions
- your organisational capability
- potential directions for growth.
Use the template we've provided below to assist you in developing your business plan.
- Our Access Program provides assistance for Victorian businesses planning to establish new export markets in key countries and regions.
- Check out our case studies to discover how we've helped Victorian business owners tap into the global market
- Visit our regional insight pages to read the latest updates on key export markets from across the globe
- Austrade provides more information on how you can be export ready
- Agriculture Victoria or the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources provides valuable information about exporting live produce or agricultural products from Victoria
- Export Finance Australia provides a range of helpful resources:
- Export Council of Australia (ECA) have published an Australian Export Handbook providing a comprehensive guide to all of the practical aspects of managing an international business
- LaunchVic is an independent company funded by Victoria Government, providing business mentoring and support for Victorian entrepreneurs, including those looking to export.
- Asialink Business has developed a series of Country Starter Packs for Australian businesses looking to establish or expand their operations in Asia. They have also put together a series of case studies profiling how Australian businesses are successfully engaging with Asia
- Business Victoria provide a range of helpful resources such as;