Business plan template
Having a business plan will improve your chances of securing finance and investment. Your plan should be updated periodically to capture:
- contemporary market conditions
- your organisational capability
- potential directions for growth.
Use the template we've provided below to assist you in developing your business plan.
Click on the Adobe Acrobat pdf or MS Word icon to download the file.
|Business Plan Template|
- Our Access Program provides assistance for Victorian businesses planning to establish new export markets in key countries and regions.
- Check out our case studies to discover how we've helped Victorian business owners tap into the global market
- Visit our regional insight pages to read the latest updates on key export markets from across the globe
- Austrade provides more information on how you can be export ready
- Agriculture Victoria or the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources provides valuable information about exporting live produce or agricultural products from Victoria
- The Export Finance Insurance Corporation (EFIC) provides a range of helpful resources:
- Export Council of Australia (ECA) have published an Australian Export Handbook providing a comprehensive guide to all of the practical aspects of managing an international business
- LaunchVic is an independent company funded by Victoria Government, providing business mentoring and support for Victorian entrepreneurs, including those looking to export.
- Asialink Business has developed a series of Country Starter Packs for Australian businesses looking to establish or expand their operations in Asia. They have also put together a series of case studies profiling how Australian businesses are successfully engaging with Asia
- Business Victoria provide a range of helpful resources such as;